- Requirements & Techniques.
- The construction of the graceful river-inspired design spanning the 1:5:1 slope walls was achieved by a marriage of old-world craftsmanship and 21st century technology.
- CFL handcrafted the pattern and form liners to the aesthetic-infrastructure designer’s exact specifications.
- Every detail of the design was carefully modeled to articulate all shadows and reveals, while maintaining a specified maximum relief of two inches.
- We fabricated custom form-liners using high quality elastomeric/urethane rubber with the ability to withstand over fifty uses.
- Each form liner had to be held to a close dimensional tolerance to align with its matching panel.
- CFL’s skilled craftsmen worked on-site with the contractor to realize this dramatic design that was formed by hand before being cast in concrete.
- The form liners for this project underwent very strenuous quality-control guidelines to guarantee the production of the highest-quality product on the market.
Stakeholders. City of Stockton, Caltrans